Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It Gets Worse

So I'm about to call East Asia Interpol myself and see if that helps. Talk about an impasse...

East Asia refuses to do a report on us because we're not criminals. But Ukraine cannot move forward with our adoption until they have that report. Ukraine is willing to accept a document explaining why they won't do a report, but East Asia Interpol won't even produce a document like that.

AAAAARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. April, just found your blog from Sarahs! We had this same problem!! It held us up for 2 months!! BOOOO. I'm going to read on, so excited to hear of your additions. Hopefully we'll get to see you when we come get our daughter in Feb!!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it help if you told them you knew me? I got arrested in that part of the world once...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...