Saturday, December 18, 2010

These are a few of our favorite things...

Here are some of the things we're enjoying during our time in Ukraine!

Borsch!
It can be served a variety of ways, but this one has cabbage, beets, onions, carrots and we eat it with a dollop of sour cream on top. (it's served warm)


Baby Oranges or Clementines!
I'm not sure why one of them is decorated with the painting of a person's face, but I like it.


An Amazing Selection of Tea!
We drink about 5 cups of hot tea a day (in an effort to stay warm), so this variety was a happy surprise.


Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Maybe it's because we're in the Christmas season and eating cookies comes naturally to me (April), but I think these cookies are awesome! Rob tells me they aren't that great, but I'm pretty sure I'd even eat these cookies in the USA.


Rob's 1st IPOD!!
So, maybe this isn't a Ukraine thing....BUT, it is providing us with Christmas music and it's definitely one of our favorite things right now. And - it's Rob's first IPOD! You can watch a tv show on this thing - crazy! We have entered a new age.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...