Monday, December 27, 2010

Maybe January 6th?

Update on East Asia Interpol Clearance = we don't have it yet! We're still waiting on East Asia.

At this point, we're told that we will not be able to have our court date on December 30th. If East Asia Interpol comes through this week, then we can have our court date on January 6th. (as long as Ukraine doesn't vote to put a moratorium on adoptions before then)

What does that mean for us? An extra week of waiting (we're looking at a late January return to the USA at this point) - and - decisions to be made about me (April) flying back (alone) early to have a doctor's appointment for baby #2 (the doctor wanted me to have an ultrasound at my last appointment b/c i might have excess fluid, but i put it off b/c I was flying out the next day for Ukraine).... we're not sure what to do... Maybe I'll fly back to the US for the doctors appointment and then return to Ukraine. Then, I could spend the last week of January in Ukraine waiting and doing paperwork with Rob & Cosi, as well as be able to fly back with them to the US. She's going to be more than a handful on the plane...plus I don't want to miss out on those first days once we have our daughter...

Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...