Pictures will follow, but here are some of the birthday plans:
-Cupcakes with butterfly decorations on top (made with candy brought from USA) - I predict Cosi will love picking off the candy. Then, she'll pick apart the cake and get it all over the floor and maybe a little on the table. She'll have a great time. If we're lucky, that skinny-minny might even eat some of the cupcakes. More likely, her mother will be eating cupcakes for breakfast every day next week. Yes, I am that undisciplined. I'd put them in the freezer to discourage myself, but then I'd just eat frozen cupcakes. Did I mention that her father is allergic to eggs??? and, therefore he will not be indulging in said cupcakes.
-Birthday Pictures at an East Asian photo studio - Trey will join in this endeavor, as he is now 6 months old. Seriously, pictures will be posted as soon as we get them. This could be hilarious.
-Cosi will be trying out a new dance class on Saturday. If it works out, we will be paying the big bucks and getting her a membership. She doesn't have any other outlets for organized activities, so I think this might be really good for her. It might also be really hard for the rest of the class, especially the teacher. We'll see... I'm preparing for the possibility of being kindly asked never to return, which is guaranteed to be much harder on me than on my happy little girl.
-A small birthday party on Saturday - I might be attempting to make Ukrainian food for the party. Originally, Rob & I decided to buy pizza from a restaurant (seemed like the easiest thing to do), but then I remembered that Cosi doesn't like pizza as much as Rob & I do. And - it's her birthday, right? Cosi likes mashed potatoes, hot dogs, oranges, yogurt... So, now I'm rethinking food for the party. I'll keep rethinking it until, oh maybe Saturday morning, or hopefully Friday night. Either way, we'll be eating Borscht sometime this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...