Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby on the Move! Narrated by Trey

Master the Walker - Check!
















Follow Sister all over the Apartment - Double Check!
(Mental Note - Get my hands on that phone. It looks Awesome...)
















Still Following Sister all over the apartment - this girl is hilarious! I can't stop laughing. And Mommy and Daddy seem to really like it when I laugh.
























Look adorable - Done!
















Take a Break to Watch TV - It's good to be as close as possible, because then you can try to touch the buttons. Who knows what might happen? (My sister taught me this.)























Enter the Forbidden Kitchen - Loving it! Now on to touch the dirty trashcan!
















Ahhh....here's my prize.
















What the heck? What's going on here? I'm not giving up without a fight!

















You're going to have to pull me all over this apartment because I am not letting go! I'm holding on until the bitter end.
















Shoot! Who knew the bitter end would involve 3 small stairs? Contemplating my next move. To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...