Sunday, March 25, 2012

Out on Campus - Mommy & the Kids!

Mommy & the Kids - The Second in the Series!

I know I lied all those other times about doing a series, but this is really happening. Wow. You are witnessing sanctification, a life being changed and made better. The possibilities are endless. Here we go!

This is a college campus in our town. Daddy was off talking to some friends, so we walked around and met some friends of our own. This is about what we looked like - just add in a gorgeous, supermodel thin, photographer mother. Comments in background: "What?? That woman had a baby? No way! Look at those washboard abs!" (How did they see my abs? Um....I guess I was wearing a belly shirt....in the winter...) Anyhow, we digress...

















How did we start our campus trip? Well, even supermodels have to eat, so we bought oranges. Cosi picked them out!

















Then, she pushed her way to the front of the line and paid for them. It's one of the benefits of being small and cute.

















We took a little walk and we ended up...
















at the basketball court! Cosi sure does like to watch the gege's (older brothers). (side note: the weather was beautiful, so people were cleaning their blankets and hanging them outside)

















Ten minutes of Cosi hardcore flirting paid off. The gege was unable to avoid us. He even let her play with his basketball. Cosi thought it was a soccer ball and kicked it. Ooops. I guess that makes the parents look bad. (Mental note: Teach my daughter about sports other than soccer)

























Meanwhile, mommy had a stud of her own to look after. Eat your heart out ladies!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness. I could eat that little man up! That's a great shot of him. LKT

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...