I have recently begun doing adventures outside with both kids (while Rob is working). Yes, it took me a year to get to this point. (Remember, we don't have a car or car seats to strap children down) And, to be honest, I usually plan for the trips to end with the arrival of daddy (he can carry one of the kids back up the 4 flights of stairs to our apartment and watch the kids while I collapse on the couch).
Here is the first of several posts. (I already took the pictures - they'll make it up on the blog, I promise)
The weather is finally starting to get a little better here. After over a month (straight) with no sun and much rain, we are making our way to the park on a regular basis. Rob was out working, so the kids & I did this trip 'sans daddy.' Here's the sand pit at the park. It's actually for adults, but kids use it all the time. Cosi likes to play in the sand AND watch the men do stretches, hang from bars, etc.
I took five shots of this picture. This is the best of five. You would think a crazy, jumping mommy could get both kids to look at the camera at the same time, but you'd be wrong.
Cosi is a strong extrovert. One day (after being inside all day), Cosi cried and said, "Cosi see people. Cosi need people." She's not kidding. Preschool is going to be great for her. Here's Cosi with some new friends. Once again, this was the best of five pictures. Really.
A mother/daughter self-portrait at the park.
Trey was even able to get his afternoon nap in the park. Well done, baby. Well done.
Not pictured: Our joyful reunion with daddy, who had the honor of carrying this sleeping bundle of joy up four flights of stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...