We have to take a bus to get to McDonalds. Thankfully, this bus was not very crowded. Can you imagine getting a stroller onto a crowded bus? I can. It's not fun.
But, McDonalds is worth any bus trip!
Cosi's favorite McD food = ketchup!
2nd favorite = ketchup vehicles, like french fries!
3rd favorite = milkshakes!
forced to eat = chicken nuggets! ("No, Cosi! You must eat 2 nuggets before you can have more ketchup!")
Trey, however, loves chicken nuggets. He downed 8 nuggets (we de-bread them first) at this meal!!!!! I only bought him 5, so I sent Rob up to buy more. I guess his sodium intake for the day was through the roof....yikes...
Here he is, what a heart-breaker, always looking to hand feed the ladies! Keep your daughters at home :)
Mmmm.... I could go for some chicken nuggets right now...
Cute post! We should go to McD's together sometime. Sounds like she and Cosi would be good ketchup-eating buddies! I kid you not, Vera can get almost a whole pack of ketchup finished with 2 french fries. Your kiddos are getting so big, hope to see you sometime soon!
ReplyDelete