I haven't had time to edit down any videos, but here are a few moments where I let the camera roll and got something mildly interesting/cute. Of course, ALL the videos are cute to the parents, but here are some with more popular appeal :)
She LOVES my watch, almost as much as she loves my gloves. She's mastered the art of taking it off my arm, but she's not quite sure how to get it on her own arm.
Here's her first chance to play with a real cell phone. She even walked into the corner for some privacy, like the orphanage workers do. I don't have this moment on video, but when I gave her the phone again today, she held it to her ear and said "Mama?"
She really likes walking around in one of my coats. Sometimes it's just for play, and sometimes it's very clear she expects to leave. Today she put on my coat and gloves and said "bye bye! bye bye!" Believe me kiddo, I'd love to take you out of there, but not for another week...
This might be my current favorite. It kind of settles the question of "should we get her a crib?"
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's beautiful! Bring her home immediately! :)
ReplyDelete