Something about seeing my baby congested and struggling to breathe makes me want to cry. It kind of reminds me of my grandmother when she was dying of emphysema. Not cool.
In a moment of deep introspection, I realized that a lot of my crying comes from life being out of my control. I can't heal my baby. I can't speed up my adoption. I can't make my husband do things my way all the time, though I may try...
And once again, I am confronted with the reality that I don't trust God.
I choose to worry. I live in fear.
But, I have hope that I won't always be this way, and that I will learn to replace fear with faith and worry with trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...