Thursday, February 3, 2011

US Consulate in Ukraine - We love you!!! (so far)

Friday at 2pm (7am EST), Rob & Cosi should be picking up all the necessary paperwork for her to enter the United States. No complications so far! The US Consulate has made everything quite easy - we're thankful to God (and the USA).

Then, on Saturday at 2pm (7am EST) they depart Kiev and start the journey to Washington DC.

Until then, Rob is feeding our daughter delicious homemade meals like pierogies, hot dogs AND broccoli. He expertly mashed it all together, just the way Cosi likes it :)

Our baby boy is doing well. I just had another doctor's appointment yesterday. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and he is in the 71st percentile (which I'm told is big). In the 6 weeks I was in Ukraine, I gained 2 pounds. In the past 3 weeks in the USA, I gained 6 pounds. (oops... guess I was a little too excited about the food selection in America, might need to cut back on the frozen yogurt...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...