We're really trying to get around to a Christmas Update, but until then...
The Edenfields, all 4 of us, love a good game of Hide & Seek!
The Edenfields, all 4 of us, love a good game of Hide & Seek!
Rob and I take turns hiding from Cosi. She's a cheater like her mom, so one of us has to take her into another room while the other hides. Then, we set her loose. We have to be careful though, because she usually starts happy-flailing her arms when she finds us. I'm sure to block my face. I have a fear of bloody noses.
Check out Rob's hiding spot. Awesome, right? I told you we're serious about H & S.
Sometimes we take it a little too seriously. Note the bandage on my right elbow in this family picture.

Okay, the bandage might have been overkill, but I had a pretty bad case of 'wood floor burn,' which is remarkably similar to 'rug burn.' I got it while trying to shimmy under a crib - the perfect hiding place in plain sight. I could watch Cosi wander around confused. I even called out to her, to no avail. That's when I thought I'd be funny, but didn't realize I was actually being mean until it was too late. I grabbed her leg and hissed as she walked by. She cried. Then, I shimmy-ed out to apologize, thus the 'wood floor burn.'
She forgave me.
Now that Trey has a walker, he gets in on the action. Except, he's a cheater too! I guess it runs in the family. Last night I was trying to hide under the table, but Trey rolled on over. He stood there smiling and cooing at me, making it super easy for Cosi to find me. Lame. Adorable, but lame.
Perhaps next year we will add some more games to our repertoire. Until then, Hide & Seek does us well...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...