Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rob's Confessions, part 1

We recently moved, and life is a bit crazy. We finally got internet hooked up, but there's so much else on our plates that blogging is not even on the back burner- it's in a box in a closet somewhere, along with most of my books and badminton rackets.
Anyway, I thought I'd share a few mildly humorous confessions- this one being the first:

I am so technologically challenged that when my internet is slow, I check the cord for kinks, because part of me still thinks of it like a water hose. I imagine a kink in the hose and a great big back-up of information filling the cord. Once I straighten it out, I'm just sure that everything will move faster...
Sometimes I think I make our I.T. guy cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...