Wednesday, January 2, 2013

'Welcome to Miami' - Children's Museum, that is!


One of the fun things that we got to do in December (pre-illness, except shingles) was drive to Miami for a weekend!  Rob was asked to speak (in Chinese) at a Christian conference.  The kids & I tagged along.  I liked Miami, even though our 3 minute walk on South Beach led me to believe that our fully clad conservative family with children didn't fit in with the beer-drinking thongy tanned-bum scene (think Will Smith video, then tone it back a tad).   

One of the high points of our trip was the Miami Children's Museum, so I've included a few pictures from our time there.  We'll start with some Trey pictures, because after viewing my last post, my dad asked, "who's that boy in the picture?"  My mom said, "I think that's your grandson." :)  Trey is looking a bit older these days.  I think it's his hair - the party isn't just in the back anymore!




Don't worry turtle - this won't hurt a bit!


Trey's favorite room = fishing!



Cosi is looking a bit South Beach with her short shorts...


Get ready dog - this will probably hurt a lot b/c this girl means business!


Right after this picture, Trey threw sand in my face.  Awesome.


Thank you Publix for providing a fun grocery store section - the kids both loved it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...