Thursday, September 20, 2012

you gotta protect your brother

This is a story about how proud I am of Cosi.

We've been trying to teach Cosi to protect her brother (instead of beat him up).  We're hoping that we can teach them to take care of each other as they grow up. 

We'll ask Cosi, "What should you do if someone hits Trey?"  She'll say, "I'll tell them 'NO NO - Don't hurt my brother!'"  Well, Cosi had a chance to put those words into action. 

I was in the hallway when I heard Trey crying.  As I walked into Cosi's room, I heard Cosi tell her friend, "No, let my brother out! He doesn't like it." Cosi's friend had locked Trey in the closet and was holding the door shut. (side note:  Cosi, herself, has done this very thing to Trey on occasion) However - this time, instead of joining in, Cosi was helping her brother. 

Our little girl is growing up :)    Or - at least placing sole rights on the torture of her brother...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...