Well, Trey didn't poop on any strangers, but he sure did drop a load on himself (and a bit on me)...
Here's the damage!

Obviously, I gave the boy a bath ASAP! I promise he doesn't always look this alarmed.

Trey gets a little nervous being in the bathtub by himself. He likes his mama to stay close, so I crouch in front of him (with a strategically placed washcloth protecting me from a pee pee surprise). This kind of reminds me of Cosi's first 2-3 baths, when she was afraid of the water. By her 4th bath, she became quite pro-bath and that hasn't changed. In fact, I expect her to love the BIG bath tub this summer (aka Nana and Pawpaw's pool)!
Here's the damage!
Obviously, I gave the boy a bath ASAP! I promise he doesn't always look this alarmed.
Trey gets a little nervous being in the bathtub by himself. He likes his mama to stay close, so I crouch in front of him (with a strategically placed washcloth protecting me from a pee pee surprise). This kind of reminds me of Cosi's first 2-3 baths, when she was afraid of the water. By her 4th bath, she became quite pro-bath and that hasn't changed. In fact, I expect her to love the BIG bath tub this summer (aka Nana and Pawpaw's pool)!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us comments! Please remember not to mention the city/country we live in or the company we work for...